- Investor is presented with the confidential documents of the Investment Project. Investor and his advisor review the material including the Partnership Documents,
Escrow Agreement Document, Subscription Agreement & Private Placement Memorandum.
- Investor executes (signs) the subscription agreement and limited partnership agreement. The investor deposits $550,000 into the escrow account. Our Firm, Regional
Center Program, and investor begin gathering documents to build the I-526 petition.
- Our Firm submits Immigration Petition (I-526)
- Upon approval of I-526, Department of State issues instruction packet for Immigrant Visa Application (DS-2001 & DS-230i) which contains information and forms for
investor completion prior to scheduling a visa interview.
- Investor is notified of U.S. Consulate interview date and receives Appointment Package for Immigrant Visa Applicant (DS-230ii). Medical examination is
- U.S. Consulate Interview or adjustment of status (Conditional Visa is granted usually at the time of interview)
- Immigrants enter the U.S. within 180 days after approval
- Our Firm files application for removal of conditions I-829 on visa (21-24 months after U.S. entry)
- The conditional status of the visa is removed
- U.S. citizenship optional (60 months after U.S. entry)
INVESTOR PROCESS FOR GREEN CARD