Management Trust Partners, LP. in cooperation with Southeast Florida EB-5 Regional Center and the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program will develop a world-class three-hundred room beachfront hotel – The Waterway Hotel and Resort - on three prime acres in Daytona Beach as part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection of hotels.
This exquisite and upscale new facility will be privately owned and will offer five-star amenities including large and luxurious rooms and suites, a top-rated restaurant with room service, an art gallery featuring both local and regional artists, private cabanas and a fully equipped wellness and fitness center. A state-of-the art spa will also be offered along with exquisite indoor / outdoor dining and entertainment venues as well as many other features.
The Waterway Hotel and Resort will compete in the rapidly growing “soft brand” market segment and will have a core brand concept that radiates through the brand experience. The design concept will provide the experiential identity and the inspiration needed to create strong and lasting emotional connections with customers. The independent hotel brand concept is at the core of a holistic and cohesive customer experience program, and is strategically integrated into every customer touch point along the guest journey. The Waterway Hotel and Resort will uniquely express its brand through all team members, front-of-the-house, back-of-the-house and corporate personnel, bringing the Company’s essence to life each and every day.
Features will include a 5,000 square foot restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining, a nightclub, a fitness center, a spa, a banquet room, a business center, lobby bar and two outdoor pools
including a Flow Rider wave pool.
The resort's signature spa will provide a tranquil backdrop for relaxation, while on-site dining options will satisfy every craving. For those seeking a venue for a wedding or business meeting, the site will offer almost 10,000 square feet of versatile venue space, all with spectacular views of the azure blue ocean.
• Site address: 1216 N Atlantic Avenue. Daytona Beach, FL 32118.
• Site dimensions: 404' X 295'
• Target Market: Business travel during week. Families and events on weekends
• Site Size: 2.8 acres. The Floor-Area Ratio (FAR) is three
• Hotel Style: Coastal modern. Upper upscale.
• Hotel construction: Concrete structure, pilings, hurricane/impact rating
• Keys: 300 rooms
• Average room rate: $225
• Banquet room: 5,000 square feet
• Restaurant: 5,000 square feet and modeled after The Twisted Tuna in Port Salerno Florida. Three meal restaurant. Room service, Pool bar.
• Nightclub: 8,000-10,000 square feet
• Spa and Exercise: 7,000 square feet
• Pool deck: activity area, family/kid pool, adult pool, hot tub area, Flow Rider wave pool
• Parking Garage: Above ground
• Business Center: 400 square feet
• Hotel Lobby Bar: 1,000 square feet